Okay, first. My apologies for not writing this post yesterday like I promised. You guys, I was dumb yesterday. Like, totally still in a post-colonoscopy fog. This is why I don’t take drugs!
But now… duhn duhduh DUHN!! Here is the best giveaway I’ve ever had on the blog EVER.
You know how I am a Skirt Sports Ambassador and I love Skirt Sports and they’re freaking awesome? Yeah. This is how awesome they are: I get to give away FOR FREE TO YOU (if you win, of course) a Basic Entry for the Skirt Sports 13er (because it’s not half of anything) Race, being held on June 14th!!!
Virtual or in person!
And did I mention the skirt?!?
Okay. In case all those exclamation points didn’t really satisfy your need for details, here’s the skinny on it and a link to the Skirt Sports registration site so you can read all about it for yourself.
The Basic Entry (an $85 value) includes:
- $50 gift certificate (yes, really. 50 bones!)
- Race #
- Finisher’s Skirt (Don’t Sweat It Collection pull over skirt)
- Sponsor swag
- The ability to run the race locally in Boulder, CO or virtually in your own location
- Choose from 13er, 10K, or 5K option
- You can apply your winner’s code toward one of the upgraded options, too (which I TOTALLY would!) – you just pay the difference between the Basic and the Upgrade
So now that you’re dancing on the edge of your seat and ready to win, here’s how you can earn entries (up to nineteen per person – yes, NINETEEN!):
- Tweet about the contest (once per day) – you must tag me @PahlaB or I won’t know you’ve entered! It would also be super duper nice to tag @SkirtSports and use the hashtags #REALwomenmove or #skirtsports or #teamskirt if you’re so inclined. Following me and/or Skirt Sports is optional and very nice of you! 🙂
- Comment on the Adventures of an Average Athlete Facebook page (once per day). Liking the page is optional and very nice of you!
- Post about the contest on Instagram (once per day) – you must tag me @pahlab_runs or I won’t know you’ve entered! Again, it would be swell of you to also tag @skirtsports and use the hashtags we talked about above. Following me and/or Skirt Sports is optional and very nice of you!
- Comment on the blog here (just once). By the way, I’ve just recently migrated over to WordPress and I have it set up (to reduce spam comments) that I have to moderate the first comment you leave. So if you don’t see your comment right away, have no fear! Also? Don’t leave spam comments, nobody likes that. 🙂
The fine print: This contest will run from the time I hit Publish (approximately 1:30 pm PST, Friday May 15, 2015) until Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 6 pm PST. I am collecting entries by hand and literally drawing a name out of a hat on Wednesday evening! The winner will be announced here on the blog some time on Thursday (barring any unforeseen medical procedures that make me dippy), May 21, 2015, so you need to come back and see if you won!!
I’m so excited for you!! Good luck!
Wendy@Taking the Long Way Home says
I’m all about the virtual races these days! Pick me! 🙂
Yay for entering!! I love virtual races, too!
i would totally enter but don’t expect to be doing much a couple weeks postpartum… That said, I suppose I’ve technically just entered myself by leaving a comment, huh?
Yay, got you in on a technicality! 🙂 That’s the great thing about virtual races, nobody’s all judgey about you being two weeks postpartum. You can just wear the skirt and be awesome.
Would love to win a cute skirt!! Can you win if you want to do a virtual 5K?
Yes!! So glad you entered! 🙂
I definitely want to be entered!
I just don’t think I will look that good in a skirt!